We understand the importance of protecting the personal information you provide at Websites owned or controlled by “INFOBIRTH INNOVATIONS”
CountryRoof is an online listing portal dedicated to the Real estate industry and is owned by InfoBirth Innovations. The “privacy policies" and "terms and conditions” remains the same for any of the products and services owned by InfoBirth Innovations.
We CountryRoof (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) provide one stop end-to-end solutions for property investment through various options to our esteem clients. Here the term "Client" refers to a person, irrespective of Gender, Firm, Company, Entity in whose favor a particular property is booked and/ or a credit note is issued. That the terms and condition mentioned hereinafter incorporates this service terms applicable upon our clients and all users of the website www.countryRoof.com
1. The Company as a service provider relies on the information pertaining to various projects provided by the respective builders/developers, given in writing and/or provided through their representatives, responsible persons, and advertisements by the Builders/Developers in the print and/or electronic media and/or such other authentic sources.
2. The customer is advised to regularly visit the website of the Company and/ or respective builders/developers for developments and/or events pertaining to real estate from time to time.
3. The client is bound to notify the Company in case he transfers the unit booked by him/her or creates any third party interest in the property booked through the Company.
4. The Company in the capacity of service provider is not responsible for any delays for whatsoever reason, increasing in cost, change of layout, change/levying of PLC, scraping of project, change in the builder policies, change in the government policies, judicial/administrative orders, variations between commitments and deliverables and/or such other circumstances that may take place from time to time.
5. The Company as a service provider is not a part of the business of a Builder/Developer and is not involved in either decision making or obtaining statutory approvals from relevant authorities. The Company is not liable for any misrepresentation made by the builder/developer in any manner whatsoever and at any point of time.
6. In case the Company has issued a credit note and subsequently it does not receive the commission due from the concerned developer it shall not be liable to disburse the credit note to the client under any circumstances whatsoever. Further the Company will not be liable to disburse the credit note until it receives the brokerage/ commission from the concerned Developer and until other conditions mentioned in the credit note are fulfilled. In case the Company does not finally receive the payment from the concerned Developer for any reasons whatsoever, then it shall not be liable to honor the credit note under any circumstances whatsoever. In case the Company only receives part commission from the Developer, it shall release the proportionate amount to the Client.
7. The Company clarifies that it shall not be responsible for interest if any, on the overdue payments that may be levied by the Developer and/or cancellation(s) of the unit under any circumstances whatsoever.
8. The company further clarifies that It shall be the responsibility of the client to point out the accuracy of the information that may form part and parcel of any email conversation and should bring the same to the notice of the Company on an immediate basis failing which the Company will presume that the information in every communication is accurate and the Company shall not be responsible for any loss which accrues on account of any erroneous information and/or any ramification arising as a consequence thereof.
9. The Company shall not be responsible for any verbal commitments allegedly made by any employee at any point of time. The Company will further not consider any communications that may be in writing but not made on the Company's letter head and not made by a person empowered/authorized to make such a commitment. The Company will not be bound by the commitments made by any ex-employee, if he is not working in the Company at the relevant time when such commitment was made. Any commitment made by an existing employee from a personal email ID shall not be entertained by the Company at any point of time.
10. The Client shall have no objection if the Company uses any data pertaining to his booking for any advertising and promotional purposes.
11. The Company may suspend the functionality of the website due to reasons of maintenance and/or other reasons from time to time. Any information accessed by the client during the period of such suspension which may not be updated information, shall not bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
12. In case of any query, clarification, grievance the client is free to contact us at email@example.com
13. The Company does not accept any cash from any client under any circumstances whatsoever. The Company only accepts duly signed Cheque or Demand Drafts/ Bankers Cheque in favor of the concerned Developer for the concerned projects only after the client fills up the booking form issued by the concerned Developer.
1. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company collects and stores the User’s personal information, which is provided by the User from time to time on the Website, including but not limited to the User's user name, passwords, email address, name, address, age, date of birth, gender, nationality, shopping preferences, browsing history, etc., as well as any images or other information uploaded/published by the User on the Website. The User is aware that this information will be used by the Company/Website to provide services and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customize and improve the Website to make its user's experiences safer and easier.
2. The User is aware that the Company/Website may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User's IP address and the User’s behavior on the Website and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company/Website to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User's computer & web browser information, the User's IP address, etc.
3. If the User chooses to post messages / reviews / feedback anywhere on the Website, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, other message areas, etc., the User is aware that any and all such information provided / uploaded will be collected and stored by the Company indefinitely, and that such retained information may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, etc., and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website as permitted by applicable laws.
4. The User is aware that any and all information pertaining to the User collected by the Company, whether or not directly provided by the User to the Company/Website, including but not limited to personal correspondence such as emails or letters, feedback from other users or third parties regarding the User's activities or postings on the Website, etc., may be collected and complied by the Company/Website into a file/folder specifically created for / allotted to the User, and the User hereby expressly consents to the same.
5. The User is aware that while he/she can browse some sections of the Website without being a registered user, certain activities (such as placing an order) require the User to provide valid personal information to the Company/Website for the purpose of registration. The User is aware that the contact information provided to the Company/Website may be used to send the User offers and promotions, whether or not based on the User's previous orders and interests, and the User hereby expressly consents to receiving the same.
6. The User is aware that the Company/Website may occasionally request the User to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may require the User to provide contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, income bracket, gender, etc.). The User is aware that this data to is used to customize the Website for the benefit of the User, and providing all users of the Website with products/services/content that the Company/Website believes they might be interested in availing of, and also to display content according to the User's preferences.
7. The User is further aware that the Company/Website may occasionally request the User to write reviews for products/services purchased/availed of by the User from the Website, and also reviews for the various sellers listing their products/services on the Website. The User is aware that such reviews will help other users of the website make prudent and correct purchases, and also help the Company/Website remove sellers whose products are unsatisfactory in any way, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/Website to publish any and all reviews written by the User on the Website, along with the User's name and certain contact details, for the benefit and use of other Users of the Website.
8. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Website/Company to store, upload, publish, or display in any manner content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby expressly authorizes the Website/Company to remove from the Website any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
a) The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User's login identification, password, etc. The User is aware that the Website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User's computer's hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
b) The User is further aware that the Website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promotes trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website's cookies if the User's browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website.
a) The User is aware that the Website/Company may share the User's personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website's services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
b) The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website/Company may also disclose the User's personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
c) The User is further aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share / sell some or all of the User's personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website (or its assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of re-organization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company's business. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound be the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
All content included in our Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of the Company and its content suppliers and protected by copyright laws.